CRNA IIJob Location US-NC-SalisburyJob Opening ID 2019-58170 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Anesthesia Work Schedule Other PRN Details rotating Category Surgical Services Job Status Full-Time Hire Rate USD $72.00/Hr. Max USD $116.16/Hr. Mid USD $92.92/Hr. PRN Rate USD $0.00/Hr.
Novant Health is seeking a CRNA to grow and develop within a professional setting. Team members utilize skills obtained through additional training, education and/or experience in the provision of anesthesia care to patients who present with complex and unique anesthetic requirements. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine. #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. BSN required. Graduate from both an accredited school of nursing and school of nurse anesthesia. Listed on the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and recognized by the state of practice as an Advanced Practitioner. Must have 40 hours of continuing education every two years to maintain CRNA certification required.
- Experience: Previous experience is not necessary. Four to six week orientation period (working with preceptor) is required. Orientation period will depend on previous experience and clinical skills.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS, ACLS, and PALS required. CRNA by NBCRNA required.
- Additional skills required: Must have extensive knowledge of current anesthetic agents, techniques, drugs and equipment. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify the anesthetic care suitable to patient age. Must have considerable ability to make independent decisions, sometimes under stress, and to maintain a professional demeanor with patients, coworkers and physicians.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Connect With Us!
Learn more about Novant Health