Contract Senior Recruiter
- Req. Number: 2019-26526
- Posted Date: 12/12/2019
- Shift: 1-Day
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Hours: 80 hours per pay period
- Address: 420 S. 5th Avenue
- City, State: West Reading, PA
- Department: Human Resources
The Recruiter will source, interview, qualify and onboard Director level and above leadership positions. The Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs, candidate qualifications and sourcing strategies as well as to effectively screen and identify top talent.
The Recruiter may also lead and/or support short and long term projects related to Talent Acquisition and report to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree: Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related major (Preferred). Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Experience and Skills
- 1-3 Years Experience partnering with hiring managers to source, qualify and identify top talent for open positions as well as building a pool of candidates.
- 1-3 Years Previous high volume recruiting experience
- Must have ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- Must have Excellent Communications Skills & Interpersonal Skills
- Must have high energy level, strong sense of urgency, resourceful, resilient and well organized
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook & Applicant Tracking System
- 1 or more years of experience sourcing candidates via social media (Preferred)