Welcome. You are not signed in.
- Job Search
- My Jobpage
- Advanced Search
- All Jobs
Beginning of the main content section.
Job Description - Contract Manager (180000DY)
: Contract Manager
: Dec 3, 2018, 8:47:37 AM
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team that is looking to innovate and improve?
Would you like to work for a company that has been rated by the BBJ (15+yrs) as one of the best places to work?
Do you want to be part of a company that is committed to giving back to the community?
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as part-time Contract Manager. This role is responsible for developing and negotiating contractual and financial arrangements with providers, up to 30 hours per week.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and negotiate contractual and financial arrangements with providers; create and maintain positive provider relationships.
- Participate in the development of business objectives for provider relationships. Support ongoing assessment of provider network and provide recommendations to support provider specific strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for operational and financial efficiencies.
- Ensure all contracts are in compliance with company documented guardrails including following all required policies and procedures related to contract negotiation and implementation.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and make a difference every day!
WHAT YOU NEED
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience required; 5+ years of health care related experience and at least 2 years of direct health care contract negotiation experience.
- Must demonstrate comprehensive understanding of financial arrangements and quality programs across health care products. Working knowledge of negotiation tools.
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem solving skills, as well as understanding of legal documents.
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and presentation. Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement
Standard office environment; Must be able to travel between all HPHC locations and provider sites within HPHC’s network.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
: United States of America-New Hampshire-Manchester
: 242 MANCHESTER, NH OPERATIONS
Harvard Pilgrim supports individuals in reaching their full potential by supporting equal employment opportunities and an environment that actively values diversity. Harvard Pilgrim complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Harvard Pilgrim endeavors to make www.harvardpilgrim.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Customer Service at 617-509-7500/TTY (800) 637-8257.