Center City, Philadelphia, PA
The Clinical Research Coordinator III runs portions of clinical trials, assists with orientation and training, obtains signatures for informed consent, manages data, completes expectancy reports, monitors visit preparation, submits low institutional risk trials and tracks TJU IRB submission and approvals.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of a clinical trial in accordance with Good Clinical Research Practice (GCP).
- Trains and supervises research staff on the proper procedures for conducting a clinical trial per GCP.
- Prepares and submits all materials for the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other regulatory bodies as required to ensure compliance.
- Maintains accurate subject log, tracks expenses, submits appropriate documentation to Grant Administrator for payment due for visits.
- Performs quality control assessments, ensuring clinical trial data is collected and stored per GCP.
- Organizes and maintains documentation of patient data.
- Designs electronic capture databases as needed and manages collected data.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
- Performs additional administrative duties that will include participation in weekly research team meetings; secures storage and back-up of data; electronic back-up storage of operations research models as they are progressively formulated;
- Maintains Institutional Review Board communications, contract agreements, and expense files.
- Attends regular meetings involving the entire research team. During these research team meetings, the Research Coordinator offers expertise where appropriate and documents the discussions between investigators and other research team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
No Degree (See Below for Corresponding Experience)
If Bachelors Degree: 2 years Clinical Research Experience
If Masters Degree: 1 Year Clinical Research Experience
If No Degree: 8 Years Clinical Research Experience
If No degree and SOCRA/ACRP Certificate: 6 Years Clinical Research Experience
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in 10 specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, the Jefferson Enterprise maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code