Certified Nurse PractitionerListed October 29, 2019 Job Type Physician Group Dept. GreenTech Facility Green Tech Drive Status Full Time PCN 56.69750.620090.001
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1) Knowledge of professional nursing theory, medical practice and care protocols, assessing patient health, administration of medications and delivering care following a treatment plan.
- 2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- 3) Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, procedures, prescribed medical standards and common safety hazards and precautions.
- 4) Skill in applying and modifying principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide on-going patient care.
- 5) Skill in gathering and analyzing patient data and interpreting findings.
- 6) Skill in preparing and maintaining records utilizing computer software.
- 7) Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 8) Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- 1) Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner programs.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 1) State of Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license.
- 2) Registered Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- 3) BLS certification required.
- 4) Certain mid-level provider positions may require registration with the DEA for authorization to prescribe controlled substances.
- 1) Three years of professional nursing experience in a clinical setting and two years of nurse practitioner experience preferred.
Provide primary care or specialty care services to patients including performing assessments, diagnoses and prescriptions of medical therapeutic corrective measures in collaboration with a physician in all clinical venues. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
Day/Evening; 80 hrs/pay; Extended Hour Coverage.
- Hours and Weekend hours subject to change in the future due to growing needs of the practice.
- Please attach a current resume when applying.
Rotating Weekends; No Holidays
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your bid by clicking on the APPLY button no later than 12:00 Noon, on the closing date. Complete ALL fields on the electronic bid form. Failure to complete the job bid may render you ineligible for this position.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please submit your application by clicking on the APPLY button below. Please direct all questions to Human Resources: HR@mountnittany.org