Cardiologist - Electrophysiology
- Req. Number: 2018-18469
- Posted Date: 7/31/2018
- Shift: Day shift
- Address: 420 S. 5th Avenue
- City, State: West Reading, PA
- Department: THMG Cardiology OH
Tower Health Medical Group, due to extensive growth and community need, is seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join the Section of Cardiology at Reading Hospital. The practice, Tower Health Medical Group - Cardiology, is well established, currently employing 19 Cardiologists, utilizes EPIC EMR, has an excellent support staff and in-office diagnostic capabilities. Call is approximately 2 nights per month. The ideal candidate will have completed a two year Electrophysiology Fellowship and be well versed in CRM device implants, lead extraction and simple and complex ablation procedures.
• 600+ bed, tertiary care facility on a scenic 36-acre campus
• 1,000+ medical staff
• Clinical campus of Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
• Member of the Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers (AIAMC) and the Council of Teaching Hospitals (COTH) of the AAMC • One of the 10 "Best Value Hospitals" in Pennsylvania • Cardiology Fellowship in partnership with Thomas Jefferson University • High volume PCI Program and very busy Structural Heart Program • Top 10% in Nation for Cardiac Surgery (2014-2016) and awarded 2016 Excellence Award • Home to The Miller Regional Heart Center •Reading Healthplex: our new state-of-the-art facility, is a combination surgical and inpatient care facility that offers 24 surgical suites including 6 hybrid ORs, 8 minor procedure rooms and 150 private patient rooms. HealthGrades Recognition: • Cardiac Care Excellence Award 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016) • 2016 Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award • Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services: 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016) • Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery (2016) • Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Bypass Surgery: 3 Years in a Row (2015-2017) • Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack: 4 Years in a Row (2014-2017) • Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure: 5 Years in a Row (2013-2017) • Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence; Top 5% Nationwide (2014 – 2017)
What We Offer: • Competitive salary • Comprehensive benefits, including health, disability insurance and retirement • Generous paid time-off allowance
- Educational Loan Assistance • CME allowance • Relocation assistance • Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Berks County offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
MD or DO; BC/BE