Provides team-based behavioral healthcare, care coordination and population management for patients who often have coexisting mental health and psychosocial challenges. Provides high-quality behavioral health services to patients served by the DHP General Internal Medicine Clinic, DHP OB/GYN Clinic and the DHP Pediatric Clinic in accordance with departmental and medical center policies and procedures, functioning within the professional code of ethics appropriate to licensure.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION
NC Licensed Clinical Social Worker, NC Licensed Psychologist, NC Licensed Professional Counselor, or NC Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist preferred.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management
- Strong organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting skills
- Moderate proficiency in Excel/ MicroSoft Word
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records, and integrated behavioral billing in primary care
- Collaborates with Primary Care team members to provide holistic care for patients.
- Develops, manages, and maintains database for population health tracking.
- Assists with mental health screenings of DHP patients.
- Identifies and accesses local mental health resources for patients with needs.
- Identifies and links patients with community programs to meet housing/nutrition/transportation needs.
- Provides brief counseling for appropriate patients.
- Maintains mental health database of patient panel.
- Provides group visits/ support groups for clients.
- Acts as DHP team resource to local agencies.
- Maintains database of identified patient needs and resources.
- Based out of the Downtown Health Plaza
- Subject to interruptions
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.