Annual Wellness LPN - AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Provides interventions within the scope of license that have direct influence on clinical and financial outcomes
- Collaborates with team members/stakeholders to provide a smooth, organized and efficient flow of patients in a systematic approach to provide and coordinate health care services to a defined population across the continuum
- Performs billable services such as Annual Wellness
- Functions as a liaison between patients, physicians/providers and staff to provide accurate communication.
- Performs Nurse Visits by protocol
- Performs Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
- Measure height, weight, BMI, BP and other routine measurements
- Review Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and address concerns/questions
- Provides care coordination and provides written/typed action plan for preventive care and screenings
- Complete medication reconciliation
- Provides patient education and wellness counseling in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is entered and uploaded to electronic medical record (EMR)
- Satisfy Quality Measures in accordance to AHMG/AdventHealth strategic plan
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- LPN License
This position is responsible for assisting physicians/providers by performing Medicare Annual Wellness Visits on eligible patients. This role requires travel throughout Central Florida.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.