Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Provides direct patient care at the outpatient office under the direct supervision of the Division of Internal Medicine physicians at Jefferson Internal Medicine Associates (JIMA) Bala Cynwyd
- Performs direct outpatient patient care both as a provider and in accordance with State licensure and federal rules.
- Performs phone triage for patient problems/questions for patients under care, and for other patients as requested.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Participates in all quality improvement initiatives as well as clinical and translational research.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
Masters of Science in Nursing
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATION:
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Minimum 1 year experience as a CRNP.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 full and part-time students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code