Center City, Philadelphia, PA
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Acts as departmental timekeeper and provides a full range of administrative support to the department, including support to departmental administrator. Maintain provider appointment, credentialing and separation process for the department and in conjunction with other staff members.
- Administrative support to Administrator and Vice Chairs in the department. Cross-coverage with Assistant to Chair and other personnel when necessary.
- Manages and participates in provider & Locums credentialing appointment and separation process. Work with department members, Medical Staff Office, JUP and other appropriate personnel.
- Schedules meetings for administrator and administrative suite as necessary
- Manages travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
- Department timekeeping and related personnel functions as it relates to the hiring and separation process.
- Assists in tracking CRNA’s PARs along with Business Manager
- Schedules Tech/interviews and meetings
- Telephone coverage and reception for administrative suite.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the iSCORE values of Jefferson.
High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred
Five years’ experience in an academic office setting, academic clinical experience preferred.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 full and part-time students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.