20,000 Employees. One mission. We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing and discovery. In small, personal ways, through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.
- List of Magnet® facilities is as follows:
- Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland
- Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins
- University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora
UCHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time and part-time employees. Benefits begin the first day of the month following start date. Costs depend on the plans, employee status and the levels of coverage selected.
- 6-month minimum experience required for RNs
- In addition to other benefit choices, UCHealth offers a high deductible plan for $0 for full-time employees and families.
- Education assistance up to $4,000 each year.
- Pension plan, fully funded by UCHealth, that is 100% vested after 5 years of employment.
- Annual performance bonus for all employees.
- And more!
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, UCHealth is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. Recognition ranges from numerous accolades from U.S. News and World Report, a Malcolm Baldridge award, several Magnet recognitions for excellence in nursing and Vizient’s recognition for best academic hospital in the country. UCHealth prides itself on the top quality care it offers its patients. The recognition received simply confirms the focus placed on doing the best, always.
Administrative/Clerical Support83 Jobs
Advanced Practice Providers18 Jobs
Executive/Senior Level Management5 Jobs
Information Technology10 Jobs
Nursing Professional536 Jobs
Service/Skilled Trades38 Jobs
Technicians/Patient Care Support406 Jobs