Why Vail Health
- Be a part of a nonprofit that serves our friends, families and visitors.
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental and vision).
- Five weeks or more of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one.
- 5% retirement match.
- Childcare reimbursement ($500 for one child, $1,000 for two or more children).
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Entry-level positions start at $15 per hour and increase with experience.
- End-of-season bonuses for seasonal positions.
- Vail Health was named in Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare".
Vail Health is a nonprofit, community health care system with locations in Eagle and Summit counties. Vail Health offers a 56-bed hospital, 24/7 emergency care, helipad, urgent care clinics, cancer care, breast centers, cardiovascular services, surgery, childbirth, physical therapy, internal medicine, endocrinology, and more.
Vail Health is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
© 2019 Vail Health. All Rights Reserved.